Top 5 Classified Ad Websites

The top 5 will change from time to time. It is hard for me to think about a day when Backpage.com and Craigslist.org is not on the list, but I am sure someday that may happen.
As we find new classified ad websites that are performing better than the one’s listed below we will update this page. As mentioned in the course, my strategy is to pay an outsourcer every week to post ads to the classified ad websites that receive 80% of the traffic. The other 20% we cover when she runs the software.
CURRENT TOP 5
1) Craigslist.org
2) Backpage.com
3) Oodle.com
4) Adpost.com (Network Marketer Category)
5) Ebayclassifieds.com

ClassifiedSoftware

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CURRENT AUTOMATED SOFTWARE OUR OUTSOURCER USES